Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wicca for Couples- My New Read


Right now, between School, Occupy, Marriage, family life, etc... I have picked up the wonderful book Wicca for Couples: Making Magick Together by A.J. Drew. I'm currently reading the introduction and first chapter. I am completely entranced by the book so far, and there was one quote that inspired me to make this post, it is: 


"As many will point out, being loved is SALVATION from the darkest parts of our souls"-A.J. Drew from Wicca for Couples



It is so true that as humans we are always looking for that other half of us. We are always in search of love, unless we get married and have a happy relationship with your spouse (this applies to everyone, not just straight married couples, as I am a firm believer that a union such as marriage remains sacred so long as it is between two people who love each other).

Wicca has provided all of us the unique position to really dive deeply into the interactions between our masculine and feminine, as well as the masculine a
nd feminine in our interactions 
with those we love, and the other relationships we create at any given time. 
See, one doesn't have to have sex to understand the union of the sacred masculine and the sacred feminine, they only need to look in a mirror to see it within themselves. It's this action between our energies and another that creates the union of life (though a little nooky does go a long way ^_~ lol).


To my readers who have stumbled across this, or read my blog and it's random spontaneous posts, I have a dare for you. I am daring you to take 5 minutes (or more)  EVERYDAY for 1, just 1 week and really look at your own interactions between the masculine and feminine in yourself, then look at them within others that you interact with. Not a people person? Then watch the interactions between other people. Record your findings and see where they can take you next, afterall, I can't give you all the answers, how else would you learn through your experiences? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment