Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stepped Outside Tonight

I stepped outside this evening to just look at my herbs and felt a draw to look at the sky. I walked on the grass and felt the soft prickly texture rub against the bottom of my feet. I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze and listened to the birds singing nearby. There was a few moments I felt the Goddess standing next to me and as I looked at the reservoir pond, and duck swimming along slowly, I knew things were good. As she stood next to me I felt her presence wash over me, and felt like everything was beautiful, as if I was looking at what she made and how she saw things. It was very beautiful, and there was a long quiet moment of peace within myself as well as without. It was so overwhelming I thought I was going to cry tears of joy, but couldn't seem to find them. 


I'm telling you this because sometimes, all it takes is to step out your door, and feel the cool earth on your feet to really find inner peace. I felt I needed to tell you this because there are some who look over this blog and are in a sense of turmoil within themselves. Finding inner peace, even if only for a moment, can be a true moment of enlightenment and joy.


Walk firmly friends knowing the Goddess IS with you, even if you don't always feel her presence.


Namaste and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment