Monday, April 29, 2013

Life

Life is kinda funny when you think about it. You have your ups and your downs, and those random left turns that just throw you for a loop. Well, as a brief update (since I haven't posted anything in forever and day) I will be graduating college with my Associates Degree in Elementary Education on May 20, 2013. I will also be moving to Arkansas on June 1,2013 to start my own Metaphysical shop with a witch sister and my own wiccan homeschool that will cover not only the basics of Wicca, but will also cover the Core Standards (very tricky task if you've ever looked up what the core standards are). I've also been watching the world go  about it's way, especially in the realm of politics (which suck) and the ruthless, self righteous bigotry of many of the politicians, which is another story all it's own.

The main thing I wanted to tell my readers though is this, as it cannot be said enough, If you want to find out what nature has to offer, then bring yourself into a stillness, close your trap, and really listen to what nature is saying. If you don't feel like crying when you touch a tree that is in the middle of a town, then you should really look at what is taking place in your area.

Also, for those who unaware, there was an oil spill in Mayflower, Arkansas. Learn about what oil spills can do to the drinking supply of water, the local environment, and what the fumes do to people by looking up this spill and others like it. Most people have been in an uproar over the Boston Bombing, but my uproar is over the lack of concern for the environment, the fast growing use of GMO's, and the abuse of animals. The Earth is weeping and many are ignoring it. Do what you can for your local area by organizing groups of people to clean up local parks, your neighborhood, etc... Remember to lead by example.

No comments:

Post a Comment